Resident Decals are available at the Newington Town Hall, Town Clerk's Office, Tuesday 2PM to 6PM, and Wednesday & Thursday 9 AM thru 1 PM.
The following policy governs the resident decals:
- Decals shall be issued when registering your vehicle in Newington.
- Decals shall be printed with expiration dates and shall be issued in a color that is different from the previous expired decal.
- A registration for the vehicle on which the resident decal is to be affixed shall be provided for each decal requested and only one decal shall be allowed per registration (vehicle registration numbers shall be recorded on the decal).
- Proof of residency is required.
- All resident decals shall be visibly displayed in the lower left corner of the windshield.
- Any alteration or transference of a resident decal to another vehicle other than to the vehicle it was assigned shall be considered a violation and may be punishable by a $100 fine in accordance with RSA 31:39.
- Facilities requiring vehicles to display decal use are:
- the Town-owned Fox Point area,
- the Tennis Courts,
- Town-owned land on Carter's Lane,
- and the Transfer Station.
Failure to display a resident decal could result in loss of use of the facility or towing at owner's expense.
This policy is effective as of 2006