The School Board oversees the operation of Newington's elementary school. The Board's functions are guided by NH RSA 189, 194 & 197.Members of this three member board are each elected to a three-year term pursuant to NH RSA 671.
Meetings are held at the Newington School. In order to place business on the Commission's agenda, forward a written request to Principal Peter Latchaw at the school, or call 436-1482.
News & Announcements
- VOLUNTEER NOW!! SEE ATTACHED LIST FOR OPEN BOARD AND COMMITTEE POSITIONS.
- EVERSOURCE QUESTIONS/CONCERNS
- GREAT BAY: AN ESTUARY IN PERIL, A DOCUMENTARY PREMIERE. MARCH 30TH, 6:30PM AT OYSTER RIVER HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM
- EXIT 6N CLOSED BEGINNING DECEMBER 15TH. ALL TRAFFIC WILL NOW USE EXIT 6W TO ACCESS DOVER POINT ROAD AND ROUTE 4.
- PORTSMOUTH WATER SUPPLY UPDATE