Animal Control issues are addressed as follows:
Problems with domesticated animals are handled by the Newington Police Department.
Issues with wild animals that appear to be dangerous or rabid should be communicated to New Hampshire Fish and Game Law Enforcement Dispatch at 271-3361 or 271-3127.
Other wildlife questions or concerns can be called in to the NH Seacoast Division of Fish and Game at 868-1095.
NH RSA 466 requires all dogs over three months old to be licensed by the Town Clerk. A rabies certificate will be required before a license is issued.
News & Announcements
- VOLUNTEER NOW!! SEE ATTACHED LIST FOR OPEN BOARD AND COMMITTEE POSITIONS.
- EVERSOURCE QUESTIONS/CONCERNS
- GREAT BAY: AN ESTUARY IN PERIL, A DOCUMENTARY PREMIERE. MARCH 30TH, 6:30PM AT OYSTER RIVER HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM
- EXIT 6N CLOSED BEGINNING DECEMBER 15TH. ALL TRAFFIC WILL NOW USE EXIT 6W TO ACCESS DOVER POINT ROAD AND ROUTE 4.
- PORTSMOUTH WATER SUPPLY UPDATE