The Sewer Commission oversees the operation of Newington's state-of-the-art wastewater treatment plant. The Commission's functions are guided by NH RSA 149-I. Members of this three member board are each elected to a three-year term.
Meetings are held at the Waste Water Treatment Plant. In order to place business on the Commission's agenda, forward a written request to Plant Operator Denis Messier at the plant (431-4111) or to commissioners at the Town Hall (431-6426).
|T. Dean "Skip" Cole||Chair (2019)|
|Timothy Field||Member (2020)|
News & Announcements
- VOLUNTEER NOW!! SEE ATTACHED LIST FOR OPEN BOARD AND COMMITTEE POSITIONS.
- EVERSOURCE QUESTIONS/CONCERNS
- GREAT BAY: AN ESTUARY IN PERIL, A DOCUMENTARY PREMIERE. MARCH 30TH, 6:30PM AT OYSTER RIVER HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM
- EXIT 6N CLOSED BEGINNING DECEMBER 15TH. ALL TRAFFIC WILL NOW USE EXIT 6W TO ACCESS DOVER POINT ROAD AND ROUTE 4.
- PORTSMOUTH WATER SUPPLY UPDATE