Animal Control

Animal Control issues are addressed as follows:

Problems with domesticated animals are handled by the Newington Police Department

Issues with wild animals that appear to be dangerous or rabid should be communicated to New Hampshire Fish and Game Law Enforcement Dispatch at 271-3361 or 271-3127. 

Other wildlife questions or concerns can be called in to the NH Seacoast Division of Fish and Game at 868-1095. 

NH RSA 466 requires all dogs over three months old to be licensed by the Town Clerk. A rabies certificate will be required before a license is issued.